Senior Development Manager
2 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Foster relationships and execute strategies in all aspects of the donor cycle that can result in philanthropic support to the organization. In addition to managing an active fundraising portfolio, the role is also responsible for managing NSCs only signature fundraising event (including event logistics, registration, sponsorship, volunteers, etc.). The role is also responsible for managing the donor acknowledgement of all gifts.
- Provide strategic oversight of all fundraising efforts for the annual Green Cross Celebration (NSC’s only signature fundraising event), including sponsorship, auction, donations and tickets. Ensure staff and external vendors create and execute a positive event experience from a logistical and programmatic standpoint.
- Responsible for lead annual event sponsorship opportunities.
- Serve as lead strategist providing daily oversight and management of all online giving tools and channels (including, but not limited to online donation forms, double the donation, Green Cross registration, Congress & Expo, NSC Shopping Cart, AmazonSmile, Benevity, BBMS disbursements)
- Manage all aspects of the Employee Giving campaign including serving as co-chair of the Impact Agents internal volunteer committee, developing theme, partnering with internal stakeholders for tracking/reporting purposes (i.e. accounting, HR), ensuring a successful roll-out of the campaign, producing acknowledgements and tax receipts.
- Manage NSC’s third party fundraising program.
- Develop annual plan and ensure execution of Giving Tuesday campaign in partnership with MarComms.
- Manage an active “lead annual” fundraising portfolio
- Manage donor communications including acknowledgements, tax receipts (Employee Giving), and Green Cross Quarterly Newsletter (donor stewardship newsletter).
- Serve as main liaison for maintaining “best practice” donor acknowledgement efforts including preparing, printing, mailing and appropriate tracking as well as updating acknowledgement templates.
- Cultivate and steward donors by connecting them to the mission through various engagement opportunities, including meetings, events and hands on volunteer experiences.
- Manage and provide thoughtful and timely responses received from the Green Cross, Impact Agents (Employee Giving Campaign) and/or Partnerships Outlook boxes on a daily basis.
- Partner with MarComms on all philanthropic social media activity.
- Ensure all fundraising content is maintained and updated on nsc.org and other NSC sites
- Assist with gift processing and other database management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of related experience.
- In lieu of degree, at least 10 years of related experience.
- Strong ability to motivate and gain cooperation from a wide range of individuals to meet objectives.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven flexibility in a reasonably fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, Raisers Edge and/or Salesforce