Director of Donor Relations
4 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
SCOPE OF POSITION
Actively identifies and develops relationships with philanthropically minded community leaders and businesses who are capable at providing support for select foundation funding priorities at and above the $10,000 level and annual fund donors at the $1-10,000 levels. Provides strong donor stewardship and exhibits excellent follow through.
- Managing a portfolio of 125-150 key relationships.
- Maintaining an awareness of capital and systematic needs within supported Ballad Health entities and identifying donors and soliciting gifts of $10,000 or greater toward identified needs.
- Engaging with volunteers, community boards, and special events teams to build significant philanthropic partnerships
- Working with foundation team to grow grateful patient donors toward greater involvement.
- Inviting prospective donors and participates in donor cultivation events.
Maintaining through and accurate donor records and database, and
performing other duties as assigned.
See Table of Organization.
At a minimum, the Director of Donor Relations will possess a Bachelor's degree in an appropriate management discipline. A Master's degree in the same area and/or management discipline is preferred. The position requires a minimum of five years in a management role. A marketing, sales, or fund raising background is preferable. The incumbent will be required to update technical expertise and to develop management/leadership skills through continuing education on a continuous basis.