Constituent Relations Manager, Fundraising
2 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
SCOPE OF POSITION
Organizes, develops, and manages programs aimed at acquiring and developing relationships with individuals who will provide ongoing and sustaining support for Ballad Health Foundation causes. Oversees donor cultivation, solicitation, retention, and recognition efforts with attention to donors whose annual support is in the $10,000 and less range.
- Develops and maintains ongoing print and digitally focused program aimed at donor acquisition, retention, and reactivation.
- Manages annual team member giving campaign
- Maintains programs and personally solicits donors for the Heroes of Hope/2018 Society—$1,000 annual commitments.
- Assists in securing sponsorships and executing signature fundraising events.
- Develops, implements, and maintains grateful patient acquisition program
- Organizes ongoing donor cultivation events
- Maintains donor recognition, tribute, and honor walls throughout the Ballad footprint
- Maintains through and accurate donor records and database and performs other duties as assigned
See Table of Organization.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree required. Minimum of three years of direct development experience preferred.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Community Foundations jobs in Johnson City
- Alumni Affairs Community Foundations jobs in Johnson City
- Annual Fund Community Foundations jobs in Johnson City
- Capital Campaigns Community Foundations jobs in Johnson City
- Corporate and Foundation Relations Community Foundations jobs in Johnson City