1 day left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Poly Prep seeks applicants for the position of Campaign Manager. The Campaign Manager will support Poly Prep’s Head of School, Chief Advancement Officer, faculty, and Board members in their work on various capital campaign initiatives. Successful candidates will possess a solid understanding of fundraising for independent schools in an increasingly competitive environment. She, he, or they will bring good organizational skills, discretion, poise and a “can do” attitude to every assignment. The candidate will be a collaborative colleague and a strategic self-starter who understands the importance and urgency of the task at hand.
START: Immediately - Summer 2021
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Overall campaign management and organization including prospect pipelines, prospect tracking, strategy, task assignment and maintenance of timelines
- Using standard research protocols, identify prospects and manage profiles for use by senior staff and high level volunteers
- Scheduling meetings, preparing talking points, assembling presentations, and full meeting prep for Board members, campaign volunteers and Poly Prep staff
- Overseeing acknowledgement of all campaign gifts and pledges and preparation of pledge payment reminders and pledge agreements
- Organize and execute all high touch stewardship moves including recognition signage, events, and personalized “thank you” gifts
- Write campaign correspondence including solicitation proposals, meeting requests, and meeting follow up
- Maintaining master campaign calendar to maximize cultivation events and keep campaign committee on track
- Organizing and monitoring volunteer assignments and follow-up, and assisting in all aspects of volunteer-led events
- As with others in the department, this role will manage a small portfolio of prospective donors and may be assigned other duties as needed
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 3-5 year’s experience in fundraising, specifically capital campaigns
Specific Skills: Blackbaud Raiser's Edge experience and fluency in Microsoft Office
Poly Prep strives to be an equitable, just, and diverse community, one proud of and deeply committed to empowering students to discover who they are and what they want to be. In keeping with the country day school philosophy, we seek community members who will share a passion for learning. Every community member at Poly Prep aspires to uphold our mission “to support and inspire the next diverse generation of leaders and global citizens to act with intelligence, imagination and--above all--character.”
We offer a supportive environment, with a full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a generous match on our 403(b) retirement plan, long-term disability, flexible spending account, pre-tax commuter benefit, free parking, access to school buses, and free lunch).
How to Apply: Interested applicants should go to https://polyprep.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0uaxh?source=ChronPhil to submit their resume, cover letter, and evidence of qualifications to Keith Wiggs, Director of Major Gifts.