Foundation Relations Specialist - Virginia
6 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Operation Blessing International, an international humanitarian relief and development organization, is seeking a Foundations Relations Specialist to lead the process of grant acquisition from foundations. This highly-motivated professionals will develop and maintain relationships to increase revenues for Operation Blessing and its strategic initiatives.
A proven track record of success will include the following:
- Demonstrated success in identifying, cultivating and managing fundraising relationships with foundation leaders with a national or international nonprofit
- Significant writing experience and proven track record of accessing private grants in excess of $25,000, with the goal to raise $400,000-$500,000 annually
- Demonstrated experience in solicitation, cold-calling, cultivation, stewardship and account management strategies
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with ability to speak persuasively and articulate an organization’s mission and purpose
- Strong computer skills, with familiarity in using Microsoft Office suite applications (particularly Word and PowerPoint), donor management software
- Ability to write and create own presentations, proposals and reports
- Strong project management with ability to handle multiple projects under deadline
- Organized, detail-oriented, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual
- Some domestic travel with valid driver’s license required
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or closely related discipline or equivalent relevant work experience
Operation Blessing is dedicated to alleviating human need and suffering in the United States and around the world. For more than 40 years, OB has provided hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief to millions around the world.
Through compassionate, efficient, and locally-focused programs we are able to target the specific needs of those we serve and provide a gateway for our partners to truly be the hands and feet of Jesus for those who are suffering and in need.
If you desire to make a difference in the lives of others, share our vision and purpose and possess the skill requirements listed, we would like to hear from you! Visit our web site at www.ob.org to submit an online application. Resumes without applications will not be given full consideration.