Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland, Inc., a premiere provider of services to the aging, is committed to providing nutritious and fulfilling meals to homebound individuals. Our dedicated staff and volunteers prepare and deliver over 1 million nutritious meals a year. But Meals on Wheels is more than a meal – we also provide grocery shopping, phone pals, companion visits and other support services to help our clients remain independent and living at home.
Focused on ensuring that we can serve as many people as possible, and remaining true to our mission, Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland is excited about the opening for a Development Specialist located at our main Baltimore office.
- Performs donation data entry from all donor sources, by recording donations into Raiser’s Edge with attention to accuracy, coding and linking accounts, while adhering to database management policies, procedures, integrity and security.
- Provides accurate and timely acknowledgments of individual and sponsorship gifts received by the organization, including Honor/Memory correspondence.
- Prepares queries from Raiser’s Edge for department mailings, including direct mail, invitations, and publications.
- Prepares special mailings and donor lists for cultivation, recognition and events.
- Under the Supervision of the Director, Individual Giving, prepares fundraising reports from the donor database, including monthly, quarterly and annual donation reports, as well as reports of active and lapsed donors, prospects, direct mail results, segmentation analysis, and trouble-shoots database issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in development, business, or related field and minimal 2 years of experience in database management, annual fund or donor relations.
- Experience in supporting fundraising strategies and creating and implementing large team-based projects.
Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland Benefits
Health insurance, vision and eye care, life insurance, short-term disability insurance, 401k with company match and discretionary contributions, mileage reimbursement, and much more!
Apply for Development Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly