Grants Program Manager
Mosaic Medical prides itself on being an innovative health
system that pioneers unique and creative ways to provide and
improve patient access to health care. Since our founding in 2002
we have proudly served insured and uninsured patients regardless of
age, ethnicity, or income.
We focus on a holistic approach to patient care by incorporating behavioral health, pharmacy, and nutrition support to serve patients in the most meaningful way. At Mosaic Medical, you will work with incredibly dedicated and mission-centered peers and be part of a dynamic team based environment.
Mosaic Medical offers more than just a job, it is a lifestyle. A lifestyle of serving others. A lifestyle of being an integral part of your community. A lifestyle that offers work/life balance. A lifestyle of enjoying the outdoors! Central Oregon offers over 300 days of sunshine a year, so enjoy a PTO day on the mountain, biking/hiking trails, or the river! A lifestyle that improves lives, including yours. Of course, we also offer a great benefit package!
This position is responsible for developing and implementing grant initiatives of the organization including governmental and private grants. The Grants Program Manager will be responsible for the grant writing and grant management for the organization, including the HRSA grant that supports the organization as a Federal Qualified Health Center (FQHC). The individual in this role will also work with the Communications and Development team to ensure the success of Mosaic’s wider fundraising activities and general organizational communications.
- Identify, research, and recommend grant opportunities at the local, state and federal level that align with the mission and strategy of Mosaic Medical.
- Manage the preparation and submission of grant proposals and collaborates across teams to gather and include relevant inputs and necessary data into each proposal.
- Assemble all relevant components of proposals and ensure that a Mosaic Medical proposal submission complies with all proposal timelines and requirements for each funder.
- Meet proposal deadlines by adhering to systems and timelines for the different phrases of proposal creation including information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent research and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of best practices for grant writing and management
- Proven ability in writing grant proposals and managing relationships with foundations
- An articulated belief in the mission of Mosaic Medical