Since 1951, The Nature Conservancy has been doing work you can believe in protecting the lands and waters that all life depends on. As a science-based organization, we create innovative, on-the-ground solutions to our world’s toughest challenges so that we can create a world in which people and nature thrive.
We’re rooted in our Mission and guided by our Values, which includes a Commitment to Diversity and Respect for People, Communities, and Cultures. We know we’ll only achieve our Mission by hiring and engaging a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we work. Whether it’s career development, work/life balance, or a rewarding mission, there’s lots of reasons to love life #insideTNC. Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive work environment so that all of our colleagues around the globe feel a sense of belonging, and that their unique contributions to our mission are valued.
The Development Coordinator works on a variety of fundraising activities in support of approved tactics and provides administrative and/or operations support.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-year experience or equivalent combination.
- Experience in business writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Experience managing diverse activities to meet deadlines.
- Experience working and communicating with a wide range of people.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Dedication to producing consistently high-quality work in all duties.
- Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience appreciated.
- Ability to analyze information for the purpose of preparing reports, coordinating efforts and solving problems.
- Ability to apply research skills.
- Ability to write and edit written materials for use with donor solicitations, member communications, and special events.
- Experience, coursework, or other training in fundraising principles & practices.
- Experience working with databases, including managing and tracking data.
How to Apply
To view the full position description and apply, please visit https://careers.nature.org. Applications will be reviewed in the order they’re received and the position will close on June 16, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST. If you experience technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our career center for a full list of all our open positions globally – new positions are posted often!