Training and CRM Associate
The Aspen Institute
The Aspen Institute is a global nonprofit organization committed to realizing a free, just, and equitable society. Since its founding in 1949, the Institute has been driving change through dialogue, leadership, and action to help solve the most critical challenges facing communities in the United States and around the world. Headquartered in Washington, DC, the Institute has a campus in Aspen, Colorado, and an international network of partners.
The Training and CRM Associate will support all staff and departments across the Aspen Institute as the Salesforce NPSP domain expert. They are responsible for designing and delivering comprehensive Salesforce learning paths for internal users. This position will provide first-level support to Aspen Institute employees and departments while maintaining excellent communication and technical support in an efficient and effective manner. This role is ideal for a candidate looking to utilize their training and technical skills to build processes and standards for future growth. Ultimately, this role plays a critical role for ensuring the adoption and mastery of NPSP abilities at the Institute.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs, delivers, and maintains all Office of Institutional Advancement Salesforce trainings.
- Create a self-serve model and maintain documentation on processes, policies, SOPs, and help-related materials.
- Conducts audits of Salesforce to guarantee that staff is properly using the system and executing on training provided.
- Provide analysis and reporting to the Data and CRM Director on Salesforce accuracy and utilization so they can identify and address gaps.
- Support the Office of Institutional Advancement Services' ticketing system and assist with troubleshooting solutions.
- Enhance the user experience by providing one-on-one or small group training for list views, dashboards, and reports.
- Propose and identify ways to better utilize Salesforce for business process and make recommendations on improvements
- Ensures all staff is using the most recent templates and presentation materials and all information is updated and maintained on SharePoint
Knowledge, Education and Experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- BA degree with coursework in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or similar
- 4+ years experience creating and delivering training programs and materials
- 2+ years Salesforce experience, as a power user or admin (administrative tasks, managing users; building reports, dashboards, validation rules, custom objects, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and organize data efficiently with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate tech concepts and language in a digestible way
- Strong computer skills including Excel to analyze data
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Excellent oral communication, interpersonal, and writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complex projects simultaneously
- Desire and willingness to learn.
- Understanding of privacy standards and ability to maintain confidentiality of constituent information
The Aspen Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all District and federal laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against.
Candidate must have the ability to work under pressure and handle stress. Candidate must also have the ability to meet the regular attendance policy of the Aspen Institute.