Director, Client Partnerships at The Angeletti Group
The Angeletti Group (TAG) seeks a senior-level, goal-oriented professional to join our dynamic and growing team of frontline development and fundraising consultants. This position is based primarily out of our New Jersey and Connecticut offices, with the majority of work conducted onsite at client locations pending COVID regulations; virtually in the interim.
The primary role of the Director,
Client Partnerships will be to serve as project manager and partner
with other TAG colleagues on a range of client engagements, such as
feasibility studies, development assessments, campaign
counsel, interim leadership and staffing, and more.
The Director, Client Partnerships will work both independently and with the larger TAG team on a variety of client projects and must be able to navigate a wide range of organizational cultures across healthcare, education, and community building organizations. She/he may develop a focus on one of these practice areas going forward. The selected candidate must have a demonstrable level of proven success in relationship, major gift and/or campaign fundraising.
The Director, Client Partnerships will
be adept at a variety of tasks from high-level expertise to
detail-oriented timeline and project management. This position will
take ownership of client partnerships to identify, design, and
implement successful development and fundraising initiatives.
Because responsibilities will vary from project to project
depending on the needs of our clients, candidates should possess
wide-ranging qualities and experience
that make them successful in the following areas of emphasis.
Areas Of Emphasis For The Director, Client Partnerships
Take ownership of multiple client
partnerships at a time, providing strategic counsel and hands-on
support to a variety of organizations and institutions.
• Drive the strategic implementation of a Monthly Action Plan for every client engagement; be responsible for ensuring that contract deliverables are met on a timely basis.
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis of development programs through review of philanthropic revenue
performance, peer benchmarking, and personal interviews.
• Develop materials for and implement campaign feasibility and planning studies.
• Plan for and manage comprehensive, targeted, and capital campaigns as well as major gift initiatives.
• Collaborate with TAG’s Communications Team to prepare campaign and other fundraising materials, including case
statements, development plans, and major gift proposals.
• Work alongside administrative and volunteer leadership at clients to develop cultivation and solicitation strategies for key prospects; prepare briefings and solicitation materials for staff and/or volunteers.
• Provide high-level coaching to develop the skills of development staff and volunteers.
• Coordinate multiple aspects of a client relationship, including TAG staff and contractor support.
• Maintain regular communication with clients between visits through phone and email.
• Prepare and deliver concise, high-impact presentations and reports.
• Demonstrate autonomous work; manage deliverables and deadlines and produce client-ready outputs.
• Serve as a resource for all aspects of clients’ development functions.
Qualifications And Preferences
• Must have demonstrated success
working with nonprofit organizations to achieve
• Must have experience with comprehensive, target and capital campaigns/major gifts.
• Experience as a consultant and conducting feasibility studies preferred.
• Excellent project management skills required, including demonstrated experience coordinating multiple work streams and/or managing multiple projects.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills required.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to build relationships with clients and potential clients.
• Must be a team player willing to pitch in on additional projects when needed.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 4+ years of experienced in non-profits preferred.
• Must be able to use technology efficiently and confidently; adept at Microsoft Office
and Google Suite, and Zoom.
• Experience with fundraising databases a plus.
• Must be able to travel up to four days a week (pending COVID regulations).
About The Angeletti Group
The Angeletti Group, LLC offers
philanthropic counsel to the most passionate in education,
healthcare, and community building. TAG has worked with more than 150 of the nation’s leading colleges, universities, independent schools, medical centers, religious organizations, and nonprofits to build and implement extraordinary programs that have strengthened every aspect of our client
partners’ advancement strategies.
At TAG, we exist to serve our clients
and are accountable to each other. We believe “culture
eats strategy’s lunch every day” and we believe that if we work diligently and exceed expectations, good things will happen.
The Services we offer our clients include, but are not limited too:
• Board development
• Executive coaching
• Interim and outsourced staffing
• Strategic planning
• Campaign implementation and management
• Organizational assessments
• Planning, feasibility, and pulsing studies
• Prospect research and wealth screening
• Information database enhancement
• Benchmarking analytics
• Annual fund/direct response solutions
• Metrics driven major gift programs
• Planned giving counsel
• Communications and events design and production
• Cross media strategies
The Angeletti Group is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and actively seeks to diversify its work
force. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age,
or ethnic origin, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, marital status, handicap, or pregnancy status.
To be considered, candidates should submit a resume and cover letter including a statement of interest to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Fundraising Philanthropic Advisors jobs in New Vernon
- Alumni Affairs Philanthropic Advisors jobs in New Vernon
- Annual Fund Philanthropic Advisors jobs in New Vernon
- Capital Campaigns Philanthropic Advisors jobs in New Vernon
- Corporate and Foundation Relations Philanthropic Advisors jobs in New Vernon