Development Executive - dynamic remote opportunity!
Development Executive – dynamic remote opportunity!
Do you excel at opening doors, making connections and building relationships? Does the idea of joining a small, dynamic team in an organization with a great mission get you excited? If so, we would like to speak with you. Women Corporate Directors Education and Development Foundation, Inc. (WCD) is a unique and exciting non-profit organization seeking a go-getter Development Executive to join our professional team. You will be dealing with an existing group of sophisticated corporate clients and growing this base.
About the position:
This key position will be responsible for implementing new strategies to drive future growth, writing proposals, engaging and cultivating relationships with C-suite executives, and working closely with our CEO. Tending to the daily administrative requirements of the position go hand in hand with providing extraordinary customer service, building strong relationships, and being a positive force in our organization.
Key accountabilities include:
- Research, identify and cultivate potential sponsors.
- Communicate with current sponsors and ensure relationship management practices are in place with a focus on sponsor satisfaction.
- Create opportunities to deepen relationships with sponsors by partnering together on thought leadership, research, webinars, peer exchanges and events.
- Write sponsorship proposals and prepare presentations to deliver to potential corporate sponsors and key stakeholders.
- Work independently and in conjunction with the CEO to identify, engage, and cultivate relationships with C-suite executives, board directors, marketing and development executives.
- Apply an entrepreneurial approach to fundraising – think creatively to develop strategies and identify “out of the box” opportunities to increase revenue.
- Ability to ask for funding.
- Work with CEO and accounting firm to create and manage annual development budget and manage ongoing pipeline updates.
- Serve as lead staff liaison for WCD Member Development Committee.
- Lead Visionary Awards Celebration event planning and fundraising.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop and implement WCD’s annual individual donor campaign.
- Engage and cultivate relationships with corporations posting board opportunities with WCD.
- Collaborate with program and marketing teams to ensure sponsored events and thought leadership are delivered with excellence.
Traits required for success:
Our ideal candidate is a self-assured, confident person who
purposely drives results while constantly problem solving and
engaging the commitment of others. Your leadership style is
firm and goal oriented with the ability to motivate and engage
others with your outgoing, poised and persuasive
communication style. You know how to achieve results through and with people. You are known for your flexibility and adapt easily to constantly changing conditions. Rapport and relationship building is your niche as well as your innovative and creative problem solving skills. Proactive with a sense of urgency to achieve your goals and being accountable for results is critical to your success in this position.
- Minimum 5 years development experience with a proven track record of increasing corporate sponsorship revenues from large corporations.
- Mastery of verbal and written communication, including the ability to concept and draft sponsorship proposals.
- Experience with event planning is helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory; MBA preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office with strong emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual a plus.
Apply for Development Executive - dynamic remote opportunity!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly