Vice President, System Philanthropy
UnityPoint Health (UPH) is seeking an experienced Vice President, System Philanthropy. In collaboration with Vice President of Operations & Finance, this position sets the overarching strategy and vision for advancing System’s Philanthropic Center of Excellence (COE), which includes building a culture of philanthropy throughout the System, helping to develop the COE and creating and implementing a strategic plan that leads to new transformative revenue in support of the mission of the UPH Health System.
Serving as a consultant and guide to the regional UPH Foundations who comprise the Foundation Leadership Group, supporting the expansion of our donor base in all regions by advancing best practices, training, and economies of scale in donor communications. Serves in a dyad reporting relationship with the Vice President of Philanthropy Operations & Finance, and as a team, they will build up and advance the COE, assigning goals and responsibilities to COE staff, and supporting the Foundation Leadership Group.
The ideal leader will bring passion for philanthropy in healthcare, experience leading efforts in multi-regional and national organizations, and a proven track record of successful large-scale fundraising.
- System Philanthropy Leadership – Strategy, Vision, and Results
- Regional Philanthropy - Guiding and Supporting the Foundation Leadership Group
- Lead System and Regional Fundraising Collaborations
What you’ll have:
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree
- 15 years’ experience in philanthropy
- Proven experience and history of high-level, high-return fundraising through strong and lasting relationships with a diversity of donors.
- Proven experience leading people while cultivating a high performing, developmental, innovative, inspiring, and fun work culture.
- Proven experience leading organizational and operational change.
Are you what we’re looking for? Send your resume/CV to Chelsey Orlando at Chelsey.Orlando@UnityPoint.org or to find out more.