Associate Director of Development
The Policy Circle, a nonpartisan 501c(3), is seeking a responsible, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial new team member to join the fundraising and expansion efforts of the organization. The ideal candidate will have nonprofit/fundraising experience, with a full understanding of the donor lifecycle from acquisition to stewardship. The successful candidate will proactively assist leadership to meet expansion and fundraising goals. Previous experience with civic-focused groups, campaigns, women's leadership organizations, university, or member organizations is helpful, but not required. Must be a problem solver who can be both strategic and creative under pressure. This is a role with potential for advancement within the organization and will provide ample opportunities to learn and grow as a fundraising professional.About Us
The Policy Circle is a national, nonpartisan, grassroots organization that provides pathways for women to become more informed and effective civic leaders. We equip women through fact-based roundtable conversations, national in-person and virtual programming, and a proprietary civic leadership program. Our reach is national, but we are laser focused on local impact. Our flexible and approachable programs empower women to take ownership of solutions at the community level. The Policy Circle is at a tipping point and ready to add a high capacity player to our team.Role & Responsibilities - REMOTE POSITION WORK FROM ANYWHERE
- Research & Donor Intelligence - conduct research regarding potential partners, sponsors and funders through various platforms, compile into dossiers, help prioritize prospects, and add to CRM notes. Conduct research regarding foundation prospects and assist with grant cycle (application through reporting).
- Pipeline Management - analyze and prioritize leads, conduct outreach, and convert into members of The Policy Circle community. Requires detailed tracking and collaborating with appropriate team members for next steps in the engagement cycle.
- Fundraising Support - build & help execute grassroots and mid-level fundraising campaigns - including content generation and graphic design through multiple channels.
- Product Knowledge - Develop and cultivate a strong knowledge of The Policy Circle mission, products, programs and events. Ability to connect the dots between various stakeholders and relevant programs to identify opportunities and suggest value-added solutions.
- Professional Development - Engage in and attend regular team building meetings. Seek out best practices and strive to strengthen your skill set through available resources provided by The Policy Circle and other relevant partners.