Copywriter, Direct Reponse Fundraising
4 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
It's an exciting time at Chapman Cubine Allen & Hussey as we continue to expand our business. CCAH is seeking a highly motivated, strategically-minded Copywriter to join our creative team.
This role will report to the Creative Director and meaningfully contribute to the fundraising and activation initiatives for our clients. As a member of the Copywriting team, you will be pivotal in helping lead the team’s efforts in ideating, creating, and editing content across our multi-channels. You will get to work with some of the most progressive non-profits and political campaigns, such as the Democratic Party, International African American Museum, racial justice organization, to name a few. For over three decades, the CCAH team has helped progressive nonprofits, and political campaigns change the world, and we’re looking for our next creative, resourceful, and driven colleague.
What you get to do:
- Create and communicate concepts by applying cultivation, activation and fundraising campaign tactics
- Develop the written tone and feel across multi-channels
- Offer strategic and innovative solutions, add/contribute to client meetings, present creative work
- Create and document final written decks
- Collaborate with client teams to understand client goals, messaging, voice, strategy, and feedback to executed campaigns and projects, including the conception, execution, referencing, and annotating of the final deliverables
- Present creative in internal meetings
- Participate in client meetings, presentations, and meetings as necessary
Who you are:
- Three + years of writing experience in fundraising or related field, with digital-first experience preferred
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and research skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication
- Prioritize collaboration and problem solving
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Manage multiple tasks and be detail-oriented
- Ability to write for a variety of media and audiences, including email and digital ads
- Ability to conform writing to prescribed style format
Benefits + Perks: We offer medical,
dental, and vision coverage. You’re eligible to participate in our
401k plan after the first day of hire, and we match up to 100% of
every dollar you contribute to up to 5%. Plus, a year-end
Include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
If you are looking for a place to learn, grow, and play while earning a paycheck, we may be the right fit for you.
CCAH is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. CCAH’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected. Diversity is more than a commitment at CCAH—it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working remotely with no return to office date. Applicants may reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, OR, NC, GA, TX, CA, SC, FL, PA, NH, NJ, NY, and CT
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS