Director Philanthropy Prospect Management, Foundation
6 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Baptist Health South Florida is once again one of the 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For! This is the 20th time Baptist Health has been recognized on the list. We have also been recognized for being among the best healthcare providers in the nation by U.S. News & World Reports in its 2020-2021 Best Hospitals and have been honored as one of PEOPLE's 2020 50 Companies that Care by PEOPLE magazine and Great Place to Work.
Baptist Health South Florida is the region's largest not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 23,000 employees working across 11 hospital campuses and more than 100 outpatient facilities throughout Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward, and Palm Beach counties. In 2016 we welcomed the newest weapon in the fight against cancer, the world-class Miami Cancer Institute and proton therapy center.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever. Find out why this is the best place to be your best!
- Reporting to the AVP, the Philanthropy Prospect Management Director will provide crucial assistance to senior leadership and the development team by establishing and enforcing protocols for ongoing prospect identification and portfolio management to support the Organization‘s mission.
- Assists the development team with cultivation and stewardship strategies for major gift prospects.
- Analyzes giving and market trends as well as donor and prospect behaviors.
- Provides comprehensive confidential research that drives Foundation cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Responsible for designing and executing a strategic plan for efficient prospect management and research processes.
- Leads a team and provides support to fundraising operations.
- The Director will oversee electronic wealth screening of key constituencies.
- Conducts system audits.
- Designs reports on fundraiser activity, pipeline status and portfolio management.
- Directs and manages the prospect management systems including protocols and coding to create and maintain a robust prospect pipeline and moves management cycle.
- Uses data mining to make recommendations on prospect pools.
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters Degree Preferred.
- Seven years of experience in prospect management and research or market research with a proven track record of leveraging data analysis to drive business efforts. Experience in healthcare and fundraising preferred.
- Demonstrated ability of working effectively with leadership, volunteers and senior executives.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to create and deliver clear written and verbal profiles and compelling presentations to small and large, internal and external audiences.
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience with effective reporting on market/prospect/donor giving research and trends.
- Proficiency in a CRM, online Research Tools/Programs and Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Raiser‘s Edge and Tableau experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of online fundraising and social media platforms preferred.
BHSF is an EOE