Baptist Health South Florida is once again one of the 2020
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For! This is the 20th time
Baptist Health has been recognized on the list. We have also been
recognized for being among the best healthcare providers in the
nation by U.S. News & World Reports in its 2020-2021 Best
Hospitals and have been honored as one of PEOPLE's 2020 50
Companies that Care by PEOPLE magazine and Great Place to
Baptist Health South Florida is the region's largest
not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 23,000
employees working across 11 hospital campuses and more than 100
outpatient facilities throughout Miami-Dade, Monroe, Broward, and
Palm Beach counties. In 2016 we welcomed the newest weapon in the
fight against cancer, the world-class Miami Cancer Institute and
proton therapy center.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our
ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training
programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive
benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means
getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever.
Find out why this is the best place to be your best!
- Reporting to the AVP, the Philanthropy Prospect Management
Director will provide crucial assistance to senior leadership and
the development team by establishing and enforcing protocols for
ongoing prospect identification and portfolio management to support
the Organization‘s mission.
- Assists the development team with cultivation and stewardship
strategies for major gift prospects.
- Analyzes giving and market trends as well as donor and prospect
- Provides comprehensive confidential research that drives
Foundation cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Responsible for designing and executing a strategic plan for
efficient prospect management and research processes.
- Leads a team and provides support to fundraising
- The Director will oversee electronic wealth screening of key
- Conducts system audits.
- Designs reports on fundraiser activity, pipeline status and
- Directs and manages the prospect management systems including
protocols and coding to create and maintain a robust prospect
pipeline and moves management cycle.
- Uses data mining to make recommendations on prospect
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters Degree Preferred.
- Seven years of experience in prospect management and research
or market research with a proven track record of leveraging data
analysis to drive business efforts. Experience in healthcare and
- Demonstrated ability of working effectively with leadership,
volunteers and senior executives.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication
- Must be able to create and deliver clear written and verbal
profiles and compelling presentations to small and large, internal
and external audiences.
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Great
attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience with effective reporting on
market/prospect/donor giving research and trends.
- Proficiency in a CRM, online Research Tools/Programs and
Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Raiser‘s Edge and Tableau experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of online fundraising and social media platforms
BHSF is an EOE