Associate Manager, Online Giving
Under the supervision of the Director of Membership and Online Giving and the Manager of Online Giving, the Online Giving Associate will handle all aspects of digital production related to the Online Giving program. They will work closely with colleagues in Development, Communications, Creative Services, and Digital.
Responsibilities include producing online ads, coding and sending emails, implementing A/B tests, producing forms and pages, creating email targets, managing audiences, and collaborating with vendors on projects.Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the Manager of Online Giving, the Associate Manager of Online Giving will:
- Produce and test donation forms and pages.
- Produce digital ads across platforms and track ad spends
- Handle campaign setup across platforms (peer-to-peer, mobile giving, etc.).
- Handle setup of automated emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Code and test HTML emails across browsers, platforms, and devices.
- Manage email and ad target segmentation.
- Implement A/B tests.
- Assist with reporting needs.
- Troubleshoot technical issues across platforms in collaboration with Development’s digital agency.
- Produce graphics as needed for campaigns.
- Help ensure that digital platforms—such as Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Luminate Online, etc.—are properly configured to track KPIs.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, and identify new approaches and technology that can strengthen the program; ensure approved changes are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Communicate with donors via online platforms.
- Perform related duties as required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Luminate Online
- Expertise in HTML and CSS.
- Solid understanding of best practices for website optimization, multivariate testing, and search engine optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and manage resources effectively and in a detail-oriented manner.
- Experience using content management systems and constituent relationship management software and solid understanding of audience segmentation and data integration.
- Familiarity with digital marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Drupal, Raiser’s Edge, and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with UX and UI design.
- Be Helpful to patrons and colleagues
- Be Resourceful in solving problems
- Be Curious in all aspects of your work
35 hours per week; approximately 9am-5pm, plus additional hours as necessary