Development Operations Manager
About the David Lynch Foundation
The David Lynch Foundation (DLF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, founded in 2005 that addresses the epidemic of trauma and toxic stress among underserved populations through the implementation of the evidence based Transcendental Meditation technique.
DLF has undergone a remarkable transformation and it has earned broad public interest and support for its evidence-based work and proven impact. DLF is now looking to take its work to the next level by conducting best in-class research to prove that the TM meditation technique can help many who suffer from a variety of health challenges.
The Development Operations Manager will be directly responsible for the overall operations of the Development team, including gift entry, prospect research, Salesforce database, grant writing, reporting, and administrative support. This position reports directly to the Director of Philanthropy.
- Manages day to day operations (data entry, reporting, and gift processing)
- Budget and expense management
- Internal Salesforce data administrator, working in collaboration with our Salesforce Consulting Firm
- Responsible for the overall Salesforce donor database and records; assures integrity, deleting duplicate records, appropriate coding, etc.
- Manage and resolve fundraising database issues, in coordination with our Salesforce Consulting Firm
- Assists with prospect research for major gift prospects
- Facilitates all foundation reporting with Program and Finance teams
- Manages foundation pipeline
- Works with broader team to write impactful grant proposals and reports
- Works closely with the Finance team
- Participates with other staff to adopt a “team” approach towards daily operations as assigned
- Oversee and support the Iowa Office Manager
- Assumes additional administrative responsibilities, as requested, to support the department and the organization.
- Manage the Double the Donation relationship and optimize its use.
- Manage the Classy system, including optimization, running reports, setting up campaigns, interface to SF
- At least five (5) years of experience in the Development field
- Experience with back office functions related to gift processing, data entry, and reporting
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce in a non-profit environment
- Excellent writing abilities; proposal and grant writing experience
- Detail oriented
- Self-sufficient work approach
- Passion for DLF’s mission
Please email cover letter and resume in pdf format (job title in the subject area) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Development Operations Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly