For over 50 years, the Heluna Health network has partnered to
advance population health and achieve meaningful improvements in
people’s lives. Heluna Health is a national leader in providing
direct program services and administrative support/fiscal
sponsorship for over 500 population health projects. As such,
Heluna Health empowers public health agencies, academic
researchers, public/private consortia, and non-profit organizations
to drive optimal population health outcomes. Through their social
innovation projects, Heluna Health is committed to helping public
health professionals, government agencies, and researchers operate
as efficiently as possible.
Heluna Health seeks a dynamic, entrepreneurial Chief Advancement
Officer (CAO), to build sustainable support aligned with its
strategic goals. The CAO will lead efforts to attract and deepen
engagement with donors, expanding and diversifying Heluna
Health’s donor base while assessing opportunities to pursue new
revenue streams. Qualifications include:
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible leadership in
Advancement and revenue generation.
- Proven ability to develop and execute strategies that increase
awareness, expand a donor base and increase revenue.
- Commitment to Heluna Health’s vision, mission, and culture; a
strong desire and capacity to exponentially increase the impact of
Heluna Health’s work nationally, and a drive to join an
organization advocating for successful outcomes in healthcare.
- Track record of working with all constituencies to secure gifts
at all levels, with an emphasis on corporate and foundation
- Experience leading a successful team of frontline revenue
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced degree or professional
certification in Advancement is a plus.
DRi is leading this search for Heluna Health. To
apply for this role, please visit