Who We Are
Casa de los Niños is one of the most established and well
respected non-profit organizations in Tucson. We have been helping
kids and healing families since 1973. Our services include parent
education classes, Foster Care, Parents As Teachers, Behavioral
Health, and Nurse-Family Partnership Program!
The Individual Gifts Specialist is a front-line fundraiser
reporting to the Vice President of Development and Public
Relations. Responsible for helping CDLN reach its fundraising goals
by developing strategies for the cultivation, solicitation, and
stewardship of donors. This position will manage a portfolio of
50-100 prospects by designing and developing communication and
solicitation strategies, identifying gift opportunities that match
donors' interests, personally soliciting gifts, and continually
stewarding donors. In addition, identifies, cultivates, and
stewards high-level annual donors and planned giving prospects.
- Helps to create and reach CDLN fundraising goals.
- Develops strategies for the cultivation, solicitation, and
stewardship of donors.
- Manages multiple prospect portfolios at one time.
- Designs and develops solicitation strategies in a professional
- Writes clear, concise, and compelling communications.
- Identifies gifting opportunities to match donor's
- Identifies, cultivates, and stewards high-level annual
- Continually stewards major gift donors.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree or advanced
certification such as CFRE preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in development, advancement, marketing
or fundraising, with demonstrated success in nonprofit, medical, or
- Must be able to meet training and agency requirements for the
- Must foster an environment that is solution-focused, dedicated,
and compassionate to support the organization's mission, values,
and strategic direction.
- Must exhibit a demonstrated commitment to diversity and
inclusion, valuing diverse perspectives and encouraging
contributions by all team members.
- Must possess or be able to qualify for and maintain a valid
Arizona department of public safety level one fingerprint clearance
- Must possess and maintain a valid Arizona driver's license and
be insurable under the agency's automobile policy.
Casa de los Niños promotes child well-being and family stability
in our community. We place top priority on hiring and growing a
team of knowledgeable, passionate, creative, and diverse
individuals who have a strong desire to empower children and
families within our community. More information about us and our
current job openings is available at www.casadelosninos.org. Casa
de los Niños is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status,
national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, gender
identity, gender(sex), sexual orientation, or familial status.