Corporate & Donor Engagement Officer
Desire Meaningful Work that Drives Positive
At Bethesda, we believe that the world shines brighter when
people achieve their full potential! Each day our teams deliver
life changing services that empower the people we serve to
As a member of the Development team, this critical role
has the unique opportunity to impact every life we serve by driving
the mission and strategy of the organization by securing financial
support. A primary responsibility will business planning, network
development and donor acquisition to support growth and expansion
in all aspects of development. Working closely with the Executive
Leader, the individual will be responsible for identifying,
cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding a portfolio of 120-150
major gift donors and prospects including corporate, foundation,
institutions, faith-based organizations, and high net worth donors.
Direct responsibility for securing revenue with new donors in
Colorado as well as leading regional events to support brand
awareness and promotional opportunities in regional markets that
align with organizational strategic initiatives for expansion.
What we want to see from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum three (3) years of successful corporate giving,
foundation, and high net worth relations experience or six (6)
years relevant experience or an equivalent combination.
- Demonstrated success identifying and qualifying new
institutional prospects consistently with strong pipeline
conversion that translates to new and increased revenue
- Proven track record of creating and executing effective
fundraising strategies for diverse revenue streams, with success in
soliciting and closing 5 and 6-figure gifts from individuals,
foundations and corporations.
- Experience with successfully securing and stewarding high net
worth donors, corporate giving, and strategic partners.
- Ability to work in partnership and cross functionally with a
wide range of constituents, including C Suite, Board Leaders,
foundation representatives, and affiliate executives.
What we have to offer you:
- Base Salary of $95,000-$142,000 depending on experience, with a
great incentive program meeting and exceeding in the goals
identified for Colorado.
- Remote position in Colorado.
- Comprehensive health and wellness options (medical, dental
& vision plans)
- Generous PTO accrual beginning the first day of work
- Retirement plan
What you will be doing:
New Donor Development: Regional:
- Actively develop cultivation and solicitation strategies for a
portfolio of high net worth prospects and donors and manages
network of relationships with these donors
- Identify and engage new, highly philanthropic individual
prospects who are unaffiliated with organization
- Evaluate various gift opportunities and giving vehicles and
propose the most suitable options for a particular donor
- Manage, solicit, cultivate, and steward a portfolio of funders,
prospects, and suspects with the capacity to donate six and seven
- Produce compelling top-level funding proposals that link funder
priorities with organizational goals and initiatives. Ensure that
proposal materials meet funder criteria, are persuasive, accurate,
well targeted, and meet funder deadlines.
- Annual first year fundraising goal of $500,000 or more, along
with a goal for corporate partnerships.
- Actively participates in sessions with our Executive Leadership
team to discuss and develop ways they can actively engaged with
high net worth and corporate sponsors.
- Develop, and implement a comprehensive fundraising strategy for
the region focusing on major gifts, new major gift acquisition,
corporations, faith-based organizations and foundations while
establishing presence in new communities.
- Aware of current trends related to a variety of topics in order
to engage in meaningful and relevant conversations with prospective
donors, partners and foundations. This includes business,
financial, social, technology and philanthropy/fundraising
strategies and trends in the market.
- Develops comprehensive business plans and strategies to
generate increased revenue to support organizational budget,
strategic plan initiatives and market expansion efforts.
- Formulate, implement, and recommend short-term and multi-year
business and fundraising plans for foundation, high net worth
donors, faith based and corporate sources.
Be part of a team who
enhances the lives of our individuals in every way possible. Apply
today and make a difference in your community!