About TCC Group
TCC Group collaborates with leaders to solve complex social
problems. As a mission-driven consulting firm and certified B
Corporation, TCC Group partners with foundations, nonprofits, and
companies to propel positive social change through strategy,
capacity building, initiative design, strategic communication,
management, and evaluation. We design and implement solutions for
social impact by immersing ourselves in interconnected communities
and systems, co-creating innovative and effective processes, and
applying and sharing our experience with the field.
About the Position
The Marketing, Communications, and Business Development Manager
will play a central role in elevating awareness of the TCC Group
brand and values, amplifying the firm’s reputation, and positioning
the firm to propel business growth.
The Manager will have expertise creating marketing and
communications plans, content marketing strategies, and social
impact campaigns to advance an organization or company’s growth
goals. The ideal candidate will also be skilled in managing all
aspects of the customer journey: acquisition, retention,
engagement, conversion, and loyalty, along with a passion for
growing a business in innovative ways that are aligned with brand
mission. Additionally, the manager will bring a dynamic and
collaborative approach to problem solving, strong communication
skills, and the ability to toggle between creative and analytical
TCC Group is looking for someone who brings direct experience
from the social sector, knowledge of social change issues, best
practices and trends, and the drive, resilience, curiosity, and
empathy it takes to achieve positive social impact.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, Communications, and
Business Development, this newly created position will be based out
of our New York City office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and implement a growth strategy to support an
integrated, multi-channel marketing and communication plan.
• Build, implement, and scale organic marketing strategies,
including analyzing and optimizing channel mix and funnel
• Develop content and creative assets, including copy and visuals,
across a wide variety of formats to support marketing, lead
generation, and other new business development.
• Create programs and campaigns that engage, grow, and sustain a
user base from signup through conversion, engagement, and
• Generate data-driven hypotheses and run A/B tests across
different segments, user flows, strategies, channels, and campaigns
• Elevate TCC name and reputation through strategically targeted
placement of thought leadership in media outlets and
• Build campaign content strategies integrated across
newsletters, blogs, video scripts/story boards, presentations,
client success stories, etc.
• Manage organization’s web presence, update content and leverage
data to recommend approaches to increase engagement with thought
• Develop and curate newsletter content, establish and execute
distribution plan, increase and deepen subscriber engagement.
• Create email marketing content and campaigns to propel organic
list growth and new leads.
• Oversee email database; build, segment, maintain, and update
• Design and execute social media engagement strategy; create
content, track, report activity.
• Track, monitor, and analyze results; create reports for marketing
lead generation strategies.
• Develop and deploy SEO plan to drive organic website traffic
• Identify and pursue opportunities to showcase TCC thought leaders
at conferences and events; coordinate with staff on proposal
development to meet submission deadlines.
• Participate in ideation and creation of new TCC-hosted event
• Provide copyediting support firmwide.
• Work with Director in coordination with other teams on firmwide
CRM version upgrade.
• Assist with developing a new CRM database process manual and
staff training sessions on the effective use and upkeep of firmwide
• Manage and maintain prospect contact information and other
pertinent data to create and strengthen relationships, and new
leads that can be cultivated into business.
• Build and maintain calendaring system to effectively manage
timing and accountability for content development and distribution,
events, and editorial/PR efforts.
Desired Skills and Background
Education and Experience
• Seven years of marketing experience for a
philanthropy organization, significant nonprofit, or in a
philanthropy/CSR team for an agency or corporation; with at least
four years developing content marketing strategies and
• Some direct experience with lead nurturing programs to accelerate
prospect to client journey.
• Experience with social and digital marketing strategies to
increase engagement is essential.
• Website and social media management with some experience in
digital creation and editing.
• Experience with contact management systems and marketing
automation is required.
• Skilled at using monitoring and evaluation systems and analysis
such as Google Analytics.
• Some experience working with media/PR, pitching stories that
resulted in media placement.
• Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and
layout/design skills are essential.
• High degree of problem-solving abilities.
• Superior project, time, and organizational management
• Ability to be flexible with changes in task and priorities along
with using sound judgment.
• Ability to multitask and coordinate multiple projects while
• Wide degree of creativity and attention to detail.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in social
media and digital media.
• Self-motivated, self-starter, and team player with a positive and
• Strong work ethic.
• Desire to learn and grow professionally in the social
• Ability to represent the organization in a professional
• Passion for TCC’s mission and values.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to be considered for the
position here. Applications with no cover letter
will not be considered.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
No telephone calls or emails, please.
TCC Group is an equal opportunity employer. Each position at the
firm is filled by the best qualified applicant available. The firm
does not discriminate against employees or applicants on any
legally protected basis, including, but not limited to, race,
color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status,
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, veteran's status,
age, or disability which does not interfere with an individual's
ability to perform the essential functions of his or her job
position with or without reasonable accommodation. The firm will
provide equal opportunities in hiring, promotions, wages, benefits
and other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. It is our
policy to encourage promotion from among present employees, subject
to the application of the best- qualified employee.