Are you a skilled professional who believes in lending your
skills to end hunger during these unprecedented times? If so,
consider being a Change Control and Data Quality
Analyst for the San Francisco-Marin Food
The San Francisco-Marin Food Bank is comprised of a dedicated
team of approximately 150 staff working collaboratively to provide
close to 50 million pounds of food to over 210,000 people in the
Bay Area – a region where 1 in 4 people are at risk of hunger. Join
our friendly, collaborative and hardworking Programs
team. We are currently looking for a Change Control and Data
Quality Analyst to help with sustaining a program, that
delivers against the organizations mission to end hunger. See the
job description below and apply today if you would like to join us
in our mission to end hunger.
The SFM Food Bank growth, investment in Technology Solutions,
Analytics and Transformation initiatives, provides an opportunity
for a Change Control and Data Quality position. This newly created
position has responsibility for the design and implementation of
change control processes and data quality measures. The role
supports various departments with coordination of new data
requests, functionality enhancements, data integration, regression
testing, data validation and reconciliation. In addition, prepare
documentation, communication and provide user training.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Manage all aspects of a change control process: change
requests, release cycle, testing, sign-off, go-live, post go-live
assessment, user readiness, communication.
- Design, implement and enforce data validation across multiple
- Establish data quality metrics (KPI) and drive continuous data
- Support project leads with testing and validation.
- Set guidelines for data integration.
- Establish regression testing protocol.
- Work with internal stakeholders/peers to understand change
control requirements. Define scope of potential changes, propose
options, deploy solutions.
- Develop and maintain documentation in partnership with
stakeholders and peers. Documentation including data models, data
quality controls, data flows, validation rules.
- Work with stakeholders to develop and maintain training
materials. Conduct user trainings.
- Back-up for Supply Chain Business Analyst position.
- Other duties as assigned
- Combination of education and relevant experience to perform
- 3 years of experience in managing change control processes,
testing and end-user communication.
- 3 years of experience with data integration, quality controls,
data validation and reconciliation.
- Proficiency in process and data documentation, creation of
flowcharts and training material.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and project management
- Excellent written, visualization and verbal communication
- Proven ability to work in a mixed remote and on-site
- Strong organizational skills with ability to utilize initiative
in juggling multiple responsibilities.
- Professional, accountable, and results-oriented with the
ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact well with individuals from a variety of
- Proven experience in a culturally diverse environment.
- Comfortable with a broad range of users with varying
understanding of data and technology.
- Preferred experience with Finance, Supply Chain or Data
- Preferred experience with transaction systems, data warehouse
solutions, analytic tools.
- Basic experience with Asana, Jira, Microsoft Power BI, Alteryx,
Lucidchart, Microsoft Dynamics, Workday Adaptive Planning or
similar tools is beneficial but not required.
- Preferred experience with a Nonprofit organization
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK
ENVIRONMENT: (The physical and environmental demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Standard office /
Requires typing on standard
Ability to speak
on phone and face to face.
Able to hear average
or normal conversations and receive ordinary information.
regular movements using the wrists, hands, and fingers.
AVERAGE VISUAL ABILITIES:
ordinary, visual acuity necessary to view computer screens and
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply
principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of
complex intellectual and practical
MATHEMATICS ABILITY: Ability to perform
advanced math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and
percentages, and to draw and interpret
LANGUAGE ABILITY: Fluency in English.
Demonstrated excellence in writing and editing.
SALARY: Grade: 6 starting at
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, life, long-term
disability, and 403(b) retirement plan with employer base and
matching contribution. Generous holidays, vacation, and sick
The San Francisco-Marin Food Bank is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Position covered by OPEIU Local 29 Bargaining
APPLY HERE: https://sfmfoodbank.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/8bbf93d0-7c38-b3e1-ac10-e4ab54af7a70/apply?source=1707307-CS-33046