Supports and participates in the solicitation, cultivation and
stewardship activities related to mid-level and high-end individual
prospects and donors. Manages aspects of internal fundraising
activities. This position is a hybrid work model requiring 4-6
days/month in the office.
- Assists Development staff in the implementation of strategy for
individual donors and prospects, helping to ensure the middle,
major, and planned giving donor pipeline.
- Supports Development leadership in the solicitation of their
major donor portfolios. Helps enter and track moves-management
information in Raiser’s Edge; maintains and updates solicitation
schedules; and prepares personalized reports and
- Cultivates and solicits a portfolio of mid-level donors and
other prospects, pursuing and maintaining relationships.
- Actively seeks to identify new major donor and planned giving
prospects through wealth-screening and giving information, and
direct outreach in thank you calls.
- Prepares and distributes acknowledgement letters for $1,000+
individual gifts, and all planned, Board, and employee gifts.
- Conducts research on donors and prospects; supports in
submitting lists to be wealth screened, as needed.
- Designs and implements the annual employee giving campaign
strategy to solicit staff leadership and other employees.
- Coordinates Grateful Patients program elements for both staff
- Serves as backup for the Development Hotline.
- Maintains electronic and hard copy major gift and prospect
files. Serves as backup for additional gift entry as necessary;
inputs donor information and notes into Raiser's Edge as
- Participates in the planning for cultivation events for
individual and planned giving donors and prospects, including
coordinating the creation of invitation lists for select
cultivation events with Development leadership and staff;
follows-up on invitations, as needed.
- Fulfills and tracks benefits for Leadership Council and Lillian
Wald Heritage Society members and prospects, including
- Implementation of donor recognition opportunities.
- Analyzes individual giving results and trends to help develop
future departmental strategies and goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of three years experience in fundraising or a related
field required. Demonstrated ability to multitask
required. Strong written and oral communication skills
required. Experience in annual individual giving fundraising
and familiarity with Raiser’s Edge or other donor relationship