Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center's Development
Department, seeks a Corporate &
Foundation Relations Officer to join a dynamic team
in securing significant philanthropic support from foundations and
Reporting to an Associate Director of Corporate &
Foundation Relations (CFR), you will:
- Collaborate on the development and implementation of strategies
targeted at corporate and foundation prospects between $10,000 -
- Work with faculty and senior staff to develop narrative grant
proposals, applications, and reports
- Plan and participate in foundation and corporate site
visits and other events.
- Independently manage a portfolio of 80-100 corporate
and foundation donors.
- Experience independently managing a
sizable CFR portfolio.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant Development
- Experience should include tasks where strong writing,
organizational, and multitasking skills were necessary.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, applicants with at least 6
years of experience can be considered.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to
build rapport and communicate effectively in writing, in-person,
- Strong Writing Microsoft Office skills.
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the
way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By
working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery,
we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. We’re
treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us
and make a difference every day.