Secure philanthropic support from corporate partners. This
support can come from corporate foundations and/or marketing
dollars realized through a variety of strategies including
cause-related sponsorships and marketing.
- Create and sustain strategic opportunities between
corporations and FFTP to make an impact on the material needs of
the impoverished we serve across seventeen Latin American and
- Establish annual plan and strategies to build and grow
FFTP’s Corporate Partner Program
- Identify, cultivate, and lead the solicitation of
corporate donors for five and six-figure, annual and multi-year
- Recruit and retain corporate leadership for advisory
board roles and partnerships.
- Establish monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics to
measure program effectiveness
- Manage a portfolio of 50 - 75 current and
prospective corporate partners connecting them with FFTP funding
opportunities that intersect and align with their CSR
- Actively engage in networking events and
engagements to meet and build relationships with prospective
- Collaborate with members of the Development division to
create and implement strategies related to corporate and business
relationship development and provide leads to others.
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Market Advisors
and Special Events team to support the production of
- Ability to effectively engage and build
rapport with corporate/foundation executives
- Exceptional verbal and written communicator.
- Ability to effectively translate concepts into action.
- Highly detailed, mission focused and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office and advanced
abilities in spreadsheet and database management.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and manage
- Flexible and able to manage several projects
Education and Experience:
- Minimum five years of experience in
securing corporate philanthropic support through corporate
foundations and/or marketing dollars.
- BS or BA degree in a related field.
- Experience with donor databases in a non-profit environment