The Unstoppable Foundation is looking for an experienced major
gift fundraiser to help further grow its mission of moving
communities in developing countries from surviving to
If you love a culture of entrepreneurship and empowerment and
would like to be part of a heart-forward team, then Unstoppable is
the place for you! Work from anywhere, meet wonderfully
inspiring peers, and come and join our team.
- Proven sales/fundraising experience at $1m/year
- # of years in non profit = 5
- # of years in MG fundraising – 4
- Can start right away
- Experience in international dev’t (nice to have)
As a Partnerships Manager, you’ll report to the COO and work
with the Founder and CEO, as well as a team of three development
associates to support our programs and operations.
You’ll spend most of your time building a portfolio of new
donors and meeting with them face-to-face (or by zoom) to develop
relationships that will help the organization achieve our mission
and exceed our revenue targets.
You’ll find and engage new relationships for the organization
and inspire a wide range of people to join the Unstoppable
- You'll work towards a collective fundraising goal of $5 million
- You'll generate a qualified prospect list of supporters with
the capacity to give $25K+ annually
- You'll build a robust portfolio of major gift supporters
amounting to $1M+ in annual revenue
- You'll cultivate long-term relationships, optimizing
supporters’ lifetime value to the mission and vision
- You'll help coordinate and lead cultivation and stewardship
- You'll deliver an exceptional experience for all Unstoppable
- 5-7 years of major donor fundraising or sales experience, and
have a portfolio of high net worth relationships that you can
cultivate for the Unstoppable Foundation.
- A proven track record to generate new leads that convert to
- Passion for our mission, outstanding communication skills,
presence, and personal style to represent the organization to
- Experience effectively using a CRM tool, preferably
You're uniquely people-oriented.
You're capable of cultivating productive relationships. Working
closely with Fortune 500 CEOs, philanthropists, influencers and
other diverse personalities doesn't intimidate, but excites you.
You build and develop these relationships with intelligence,
maturity, and professionalism.
You have a remarkable track record.
You have a history of leading successful initiatives with
measurable results that have impacted the bottom line. Your years
of applicable experience have cultivated your wisdom and nuanced
creativity for this position.
You're a deal-maker.
You're comfortable asking for money. You possess a keen ability
to sell ideas and close deals. You operate with poise, dignity, and
reliability in both your personal and professional worlds.
You understand the value of our supporters.
You make everyone feel special. You’re able to get anyone
excited about what we do and make their experience with us unique.
You’re inviting, discerning and thoughtful.
Open and negotiable