STA007335- Communications Coordinator
Coordinates communications activities in support of a university
program, including, but not limited to, publications, newsletters,
annual reports, web site, and informational and solicitation
- Coordinates various communications projects, to include
compiling, editing, and layout of materials.
- Works with other departments to research, obtain material and
organize the content of written communications.
- Provides content for regular updates of the program web
- May be responsible for producing regularly recurring
communications such as annual reports, monthly publications or
- Provides writing and editing services for other communication
projects as assigned.
- Represents the program at conferences and community
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelor's Degree and 3 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and
practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional
discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional
discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained
through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college
or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training
program that is directly related to the type of work being
Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related