In collaboration with the Director, the Manager develops,
executes and measures integrated, multi-channel donor acquisition,
retention and upgrade strategies.
As a member of the Membership management team, the Manager is
responsible for leading and supervising the full scope of
fundraising communications, working in collaboration across
Membership, the organization and vendors to meet revenue goals.
View Full Description (PDF)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages strategy, execution and evaluation of all non-broadcast
fundraising communications for three distinct public media
services: Colorado Public Radio, KRCC and Denverite. Facilitates
the architecture, coordination and measurement of fundraising
efforts. Includes tracking and managing department expenses,
consulting services and vendor relationships.
- Supervises a team in functional communication roles of
coordination and execution.
- Provides direction to the Membership Data team for donor
segmentation strategies to ensure accurate and relevant donor
- Works closely with Audience & Platforms teams to inform and
optimize lead generation strategies to develop the donor prospect
View the full job description.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years direct response fundraising experience is
- Minimum of 3 years leading and managing a team is
- Proven ability to orchestrate strategic communications for
multiple audiences using best practices in direct mail, email,
social media, telemarketing and other communication channels is
- Ability to plan strategically with a global vision that is in
alignment with the goals of the Development Department and overall
strategic goals of the organization is required.
- Proven analytical skills to uncover opportunities and greater
efficiencies is required.
- Success working collaboratively toward mutual goals is
- Experience working in Salesforce or similar CRM as well as an
in-depth understanding of email marketing systems is required.
Pardot experience is highly desirable.
Position is based at CPR’s Centennial headquarters and incumbent
is required to live in the greater Denver metro area.
To apply, submit a cover letter that includes where you learned
of the job opening, resume, and three professional references to
email@example.com with "Fundraising Manager" in the subject line.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
No phone calls or drop ins please.
$70,000 - $80,000
Colorado Public Radio is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits
package that reflects our culture of caring. Our employees have
access to: 100 percent employer paid individual health, dental,
life, and disability coverage; an outstanding paid family medical
leave policy plus paid holidays and a very generous sick, vacation,
and personal time off plan; voluntary offerings such as vision; a
competitive retirement plan match with no waiting or vesting
periods; flexible schedules; engagement and development
opportunities; and a casual atmosphere.
Colorado Public Radio is an equal opportunity employer and
encourages workplace diversity.