Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Reporting to the VP of Development, the Grant Writer is
responsible for researching new funding opportunities from
corporate and foundation sources; working with hospital personnel
on program needs and strategy; writing, editing and submitting
grant proposals and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of four (4) years of grant writing experience
preferably in a hospital/academic environment.
- Experience researching and creating proposals for foundation
and corporate funders a must.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience in foundation research; knowledge of Raiser s Edge a
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and communication
- Commitment to accuracy, attention to detail, and strong
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments and meet
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications, including Word,
PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
To learn more and apply, please visit: https://www.rwjbarnabashealthcareers.org/grant_manager
NEWARK BETH ISRAEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
RWJBarnabas Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer