STA008241 - Senior Coordinator Leadership Volunteer
Performs professional work involved in the strategic development
of the Leadership Volunteer Initiatives program for the University
of Houston. This position will partner with team leads to
coordinate opportunities for leaders of industry, executive leaders
and donors to the University with a goal of progressing strategic
initiatives and coordinating volunteer engagement opportunities to
maximize donor cultivation strategies.
- Provides partnership and support to executive leadership
volunteer engagement opportunities including the University's
presidentially appointed advisory boards and Advancement
Ambassadors, the elite service based student leadership
organization connected to Advancement.
- Develops, coordinates and implements programmatic initiatives
with University Advancement (UA) partners including the on-campus
- Database and constituent record maintenance including tracking
engagement, submitting updates and maintaining volunteer leadership
opportunities and donor engagement activities.
- Ensures best practices and protocols are followed and
implemented for successful volunteer opportunities and donor
- Partners with Advancement colleagues to provide assistance and
support in the implementation of volunteer participation strategies
for development fundraising plans.
- Reviews records and reports of activities to ensure progress is
being accomplished toward specified program objectives, recommends
modifications to assessment methods or procedures.
- Supports annual engagement, recruitment, retention and
recognition plans to enhance the relationship between volunteers
for the University and UH strategic goals.
- Acts as an additional editor, drafts materials and official
correspondence, and contributes to larger initiatives as
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
High school and 3 years’ experience
Education: Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling,
punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages,
ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a
high school diploma or GED.
Experience: Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly
job-related experience. Certification/Licensing: None.