The College of Business at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical
University - Worldwide is currently accepting applications for the
Associate Director of Alumni Engagement position. Reporting to the
Associate Dean of the College of Business and working in
collaboration with the Office of Alumni Engagement, this position
manages all College of Business (COB) alumni activities. A focus of
the position will include developing alumni
profiles, establishing alumni boards as well
as philanthropic activities, among others. This
role will ensure that the alumni are a key stakeholder in
both constructing and executing the COB’s strategic plan.
The Director of Alumni
Engagement and Communication will develop
and execute a comprehensive communication
strategy for the college. The ideal candidate will
possess strong communication skills across various
mediums. This role will also work alongside faculty
to develop strong external media content
All candidates are required to submit a
communication portfolio with their application.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism or
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in professional writing, content
building and communication
- A communication portfolio showcasing written and videography
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Exhibits traits such as teamwork, collaboration,
solution-mindedness, positive attitude and an ability to multi-task
in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional experience with videography and written
- An understanding of learning management systems (specifically
- An understanding of pedagogical best practices and
incorporating innovative media into courses.
- Skills in producing effective newsletters.
- Experience with using alumni platforms; ADVANCE (database),
Blackbaud FPM, anthology, EverTrue and Wrike