Vital Voices Global Partnership is a leading international
non-governmental organization (NGO) dedicated to working with women
throughout the world to provide the support and tools they need to
have a positive impact in their communities. Through mentoring
programs, leadership trainings and individualized support, Vital
Voices provides credibility, builds capacity and enhances
connections for emerging and established women leaders
Vital Voices invests in women leaders who are solving the
world’s toughest challenges – from gender-based violence to the
climate crisis, economic inequities, and more. We are “venture
catalysts,” identifying those with a daring vision for change and
partnering with them to make that vision a reality. We scale and
accelerate impact through long term investments to expand skills,
connections, capacity, and visibility. Over the last 24 years, we
have built a network of 18,000 change makers across 182 countries,
each of whom are daring to reimagine a more equitable world for
Today, Vital Voices has a staff of 70 headquartered in
Washington, DC. In the past few years, we have expanded our remote
team with staff members living across the country and globally. In
the next few years, we intend to expand our reach and scale our
impact by growing our staff to meet the dynamic needs of our team
and network women in this evolving landscape.
The Manager of Fundraising Operations is an internal,
development operations expert of Vital Voices and should be a
highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic, excellent
interpersonal and communication skills, patience under pressure,
and a passion for Vital Voices’ work.
The Fundraising Operations Manager will report
directly to the Director, Strategic Partnerships &
Engagement and work collaboratively with members of
the Development, Communications, and Programming teams, as
well as across the organization. This position is based
in Washington, DC though it’s remote
through February 2022 due to the ongoing pandemic.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Develop and implement online
fundraising strategy – inclusive of but not limited
to monthly giving program and rewards, list acquisition efforts,
digital advertising, SEO optimization, overall list health and
data-driven testing strategy for digital marketing mix, staying
abreast of current online giving trends to grow Vital Voices’
online giving program year-over-year
- Oversee the operations of the Vital Voices development team.
Including moves management, donor portfolio management, building
new systems as well as improving on existing ones.
- Serve as the lead for all CRM activities and operations.
- Oversee Mailchimp, Vital Voices mass communications tool.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of donor environment to identify
donors most likely to fund future Vital Voices initiatives; use
findings to contribute to development of regional and technical
program development strategies
- Conduct extensive prospect research and compile into easily
digestible donor profiles on high net-worth potential donors for
the Vice President, Principal Gifts and Director, Strategic
Partnerships & Engagement
- Coordinate actively with the Director in researching
opportunities, building donors relationships, and positioning Vital
Voices for future business.
- Create and manage gift pyramids to be used as ‘road map’ to
- Work with Vice President, Strategic Partnerships &
Engagement and finance team to set restricted/programmatic giving
priorities and goals
- Manage Strategic Partnerships & Engagement team budget, in
coordination with Vice President, Strategic Partnerships and
Engagement, to ensure organizational goals and objectives are met
on time and under budget
- Serve as one of the Salesforce administrators for the
organization, providing thought leadership and maintenance support
on data and data architecture across the organization
- DE&I: Model the Vital Voices
commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to disrupt and
evolve systems and behaviors that negatively impact women and BIPOC
employees and network.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Requirements: None
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or
related field strongly preferred with at least 2 years of
non-profit, events, and development/fundraising
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and Power
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion, good judgment, and
establish and maintain professional relationships with donors,
board members, corporate and NGO partners, volunteers, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication
- Strong computer and database management skills
- Demonstrated Experience with Salesforce or Similar CRM
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with grace under pressure
in a fast paced-environment
- Ability to quickly grasp conceptual plans and implement them in
a timely manner with close attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to respond flexibly and graciously to unanticipated
requests and assignments
This position is a full-time, exempt position based in
Washington, DC. Vital Voices does not provide work visa sponsorship
or relocation assistance for this position.
Vital Voices provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Vital Voices
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Vital Voices expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Vital Voices’ employees to perform
their job duties may result in discipline up to and including
How to Apply:
Click the following link: https://jobso.id/e91e
Applications that do not include the following will not
be considered for review:
· Resume and Cover
· Three references with
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis
until the position is filled.
No phone calls or recruiters please.