Thompson Habib Denison (THD) is a social impact agency committed
to doing good by driving donors, dollars, engagement, and brand
loyalty for leading non-profit organizations. Leveraging core
competencies in strategy, analytics, and marketing, THD develops
insight-driven multichannel campaigns and experiences to create
impact for meaningful causes that serve our communities, our
nation, and our world. The company is headquartered in Lincoln,
Massachusetts, with clients across the U.S. and Canada.
The Account Executive supports programs that will complement,
enhance, and help grow philanthropy on behalf of nationally
recognized non-profit organizations. Join the Donor Advancement
team, supporting Mid-Level donor stewardship, cultivation,
research, and pipeline development for several nonprofit clients
serving as key client contact.
Principal Duties &
· Participate in the development and execution of quarterly
campaign strategy. Oversee content for campaigns, review &
implement strategy with Ambassador teams, ensure timely and
accurate outreach & touchpoints.
· Work directly with nonprofit clients on a daily basis to
report on their Cultivation and Stewardship programs and address
questions as they arise. Develop and maintain positive client
relationships and expectations.
· Manage programs through audience selection, business rules
development and cultivation strategy development for new
· Prepare and oversee detailed client reporting; review for
accuracy and errors and ensure timely distribution.
· Research & analysis around donors and engagement; provide
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5-7 years’ relevant
· Experience developing donor strategies, cultivation plans, and
donor stewardship for current and prospective mid-level and/or
· Analytically minded, comfortable with reports and
· Outstanding written and verbal communications skills