PAY RATE/STATUS: $59,000-$62,500 annually
DOE / Full-Time, Exempt
The Lawrence Family JCC, Jacobs Family Campus (LFJCC) Manager of
Annual Philanthropy (MAP) reports to and works closely with the
Director of Philanthropy, and is responsible for overseeing and
implementing the LFJCC's annual fund appeals, managing annual
corporate gifts, and other annual philanthropy team duties. The MAP
will need to possess excellent interpersonal skills as they will
steward donors and contributors, and fulfill donor benefits while
being an enthusiastic advocate for the organization. The MAP will
participate in philanthropic events and initiatives and will be
expected to support their philanthropy colleagues by exhibiting a
teamwork approach. The ideal incumbent for this role is someone who
is independent, a critical thinker, and someone who performs well
in a fast-paced work environment. We are looking for someone who
can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously while
maintaining a strong attention to detail and an overall commitment
MORE DETAILS: Full-time positions are
eligible for a wide variety of benefits which include:
- Health Insurance
- Group Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability (100%
- 403(b) Retirement Plan Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Leave
- Generous Paid Holidays
- FREE JCC Annual Family Membership that gym/pool access and
discounts on after-school and summer programs
- Friendly Work Environment!
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required, advanced degree
- 5-7 years of community organizing experience and other forms of
constituent building experiences.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, interpersonal
skills, and a positive team player.
- Energy, initiative, and creativity are desired
- Strong command and embrace of technology including but not
limited to MS Office, Google for Business, CRM software, and social
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adhere to
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Knowledge of Judaism, Judaic culture, and heritage.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands
and arms for long periods of time.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, climbing, kneeling, and
- Requires long periods of sitting and standing.
- Ability to do light lifting (maximum 25 lbs. – e.g. box of copy
paper) as needed.
Please Note- Must have received or be willing
to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be
considered. Proof of vaccination will be required.
HOW TO APPLY: If interested in the
position, please fill out the LFJCC Employment
Application and attach your cover
letter/resume. NO PHONE CALLS
The Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center, JACOBS FAMILY
CAMPUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and