Donor Engagement Manager
- The Nature Conservancy
- Texas, United States
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Jan 1, 2022
- Position Type
- Fundraising, Donor Relations
- Employment Type
- Full Time
submitted on time and that collaborating program and finance staff members are aware of spending and reporting requirements. The Development Program Specialist will coordinate with Conservation, Finance and Marketing Resource Center (MRC) staff on communications-related work.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Multi-lingual skills appreciated.
- Multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience preferred.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Experience implementing and measuring communication and engagement plans/strategies
- Ability to organize time, manage diverse activities, and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with communication technologies and best practices.
- Knowledge and application of current and evolving trends in relevant discipline.
- Experience leading or managing projects.
How to Apply
To view the full position description and apply, please visit https://careers.nature.org. Applications will be reviewed in the order they’re received and the position will remain open until filled. If you experience technical issues, please contact email@example.com.
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Please visit our career center for a full list of all our open positions globally – new positions are posted often!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert