submitted on time and that collaborating program and finance
staff members are aware of spending and reporting requirements. The
Development Program Specialist will coordinate with Conservation,
Finance and Marketing Resource Center (MRC) staff on
Desired Skills & Experience
- Multi-lingual skills appreciated.
- Multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience preferred.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Experience implementing and measuring communication and
- Ability to organize time, manage diverse activities, and meet
- Familiarity with communication technologies and best
- Knowledge and application of current and evolving trends in
- Experience leading or managing projects.
How to Apply
To view the full position description and apply, please visit
Applications will be reviewed in the order they’re received
and the position will remain open until filled. If you
experience technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are
encouraged to apply. Please visit our career center for a full list
of all our open positions globally – new positions are posted