New York, United States | Full-time
Apply with Indeed
The Times Square Alliance seeks a creative and results-oriented
Partnerships Coordinator to help research, secure and support
philanthropic and sponsorship partnerships in alignment with the
Alliance’s mission, vision and programs. This includes partnerships
and sponsorships for its marquee events and programs, including New
Year’s Eve, Solstice in Times Square and Times Square Arts, the
Alliance’s public art program. The Partnerships Coordinator will be
a key member of the Development and Strategic Partnerships team,
working closely with the Partnerships Manager and reporting to the
VP of Development & Strategic Partnerships.
Core responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Development & Partnerships department in
achieving annual fundraising goals for the Alliance’s annual
signature events and Times Square Arts’ public art program.
- Developing support materials and sponsorship decks to
communicate upcoming programs and events.
- Researching and identifying new potential sponsors for all of
the Alliance’s programs, annual events and public art program;
assisting in cultivation and stewardship efforts.
- Creating and managing grants calendar for public art, ensuring
that all deadlines are met; creating accurate narrative and
financial reports on grant expenditures.
- Writing and editing persuasive sponsorship requests and grant
proposals; developing program budgets.
- Coordinating partnerships and activations, including contracts,
letters of agreement, acknowledgment letters, and sponsor inclusion
on marketing collateral.
- Assisting with on-site activations and fulfillment of
sponsorship deliverables for signature events throughout the
- Maintaining current records in database (Salesforce) and in
paper files of sponsorship requests and reports; maintaining
accurate sponsor contact information and VIP lists.
- Attending programs and events as required, including some
evening and weekend hours as dictated by events and workflow.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, and
ability to clearly articulate both Alliance and partner needs.
- Experience in communicating with a wide range of stakeholders,
including employees across all levels and departments; foundation,
philanthropic and government grant makers; corporate officers; and
- One to three years of full-time sponsorship, development and/or
grant writing experience, preferably in a nonprofit setting.
- Focused yet flexible demeanor in a demanding work environment
and ability to prioritize deadlines and assignments
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
The Times Square Alliance is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.