The Development Associate will work with the Director of
Development and other CCH leaders and volunteers to plan and
coordinate fundraising events and events that attract high-profile
donors and be responsible for identifying and soliciting
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning and coordinating signature fundraising
events and Donor Stewardship Events for CCH, candidate is also
responsible for identifying and soliciting sponsors, event
attendees, donors, and partners to ensure the event’s
- Responsible for developing new events for Clinics Can Help.
(Creativity is a Plus)
- Coordinate and train event volunteers.
- Coordinate the post-event debrief and make recommendations
about improvements and enhancements to events.
- Share updates on events in various weekly/monthly
- Work with planning committees and ensure appropriate delegation
Serve as the liaison for CCH non-fundraising events and work with
Outreach Coordinator to ensure seamless efforts.
- Collaborate with the Director of Development and Marketing
Vendors to develop and deliver communication and promotion as well
as invitations and collateral for events and sponsorship
- Leads sponsor package development for all event sponsorship
- Ensures sponsorship benefits are fulfilled, working with key
staff in departments that are responsible for fulfillment of
- Assists CCH leadership to identify, pursue, and secure
revenue-generating sponsorships in collaboration with CCH
- Under direction of the Director of Development, develop an
event sponsorship plan that will support the overall fundraising
goals of the organization.
- In collaboration with Director of Development fulfills
Data Entry/Donor Cultivation
- Manages a donor database, maintaining the integrity and
accuracy of all information.
- Troubleshoots database issues.
- Keeps in regular contact with donors and sponsors during and
following fundraising events.
- Assists Director of Development with Development
- Assists with other fund development and program activities as
requested and time permits.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in project management, marketing,
communications, business, or a related field or least 3 years’
experience in fundraising, event planning or project
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Be self-motivated and have a demonstrated record of successful
execution of fundraising events and sponsorship acquisition.
- Have strong organizational and leadership
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong creative and strategic thinking and planning
- Be able to work effectively alone and with a team and with many
different diverse groups.
- Be willing to work occasionally on weekends.
- Have exemplary interpersonal skills and a disposition that will
favorably impact sophisticated business leaders and
- Have a high level of personal integrity and emotional
- Have a commitment to lifelong learning and professional
- Have a knowledge of Palm Beach County.
- Some lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Some travel is required.
Additional Information: The responsibilities
listed here are illustrative of the essential functions of the job
and do not include nonessential or marginal duties that may be
required. CCH reserves the right to modify or change the duties and
essential functions of this job at any time. Nothing in this job
announcement should be considered as an offer or guarantee of