ANDRUS nurtures social and emotional well-being in children and
their families by delivering a broad range of vital mental health
services, and by providing research, training and innovative
program models that promote standards of excellence for
professional performance in and beyond our service community.
The Grants Manager is a pivotal position for ANDRUS, with
primary responsibility for driving the grant process. The
process includes researching potential funders; forging
relationships with both public and private entities that award
grants; writing and submitting grant applications; gathering
information from internal staff both to support grant applications,
as well as to report on spending and outcomes; and submitting
formal reports back to grantors. A key aspect of this role involves
tracking and organizing the proposal and reporting process to meet
The qualified candidate will possess:
- Three to five years’ experience writing formal
grants/proposals, preferably in healthcare or mental health fields,
or nonprofits serving the underserved.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred, in related
fields including Sciences, Social Sciences or Communication.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to our organization’s core values.
- Physical Requirements:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Safety equipment provided
- Life insurance
- Referral program
ANDRUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.