Rosewood Family Advisors LLP
Rosewood Family Advisors (RFA) is a multi-family office whose
mission is to provide exceptional client service and advice. Our
professionals help ultra-high net worth clients define and meet
their goals by providing a diverse range of family office services
including tax compliance, bill pay and expense management,
philanthropic advising, and estate planning.
RFA is looking for a Philanthropy Coordinator to assist with the
daily operations of our dynamic department. You will work directly
with staff and clients to increase efficiency and manage projects.
This is a rare opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our
expanding team while facilitating satisfying charitable giving
experiences for our clients.
The ideal candidate is someone who consistently exercises sound
judgement, can anticipate needs without being asked, is able to
track and manage multiple complex and evolving projects, and is
able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines. This is a
wonderful long-term opportunity for an effective, detail-oriented,
- Maintain calendars and schedules of the philanthropy team,
including preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, and
setting up virtual meetings.
- Help conceive, project manage and support events, convenings,
and gatherings for staff and clients.
- Book travel arrangements and process expense reports.
- Document meeting minutes and prepare follow-up
- Prepare and distribute documents to appropriate approval
- Create and manage custom files and reports.
- Monitor payments, reports, and projects to ensure timely
processing and execution.
- Perform research to support grantmaking and manage other
special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience, preferably at a
foundation, advisory company, wealth management firm, or family
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive
information in a professional and ethical manner.
- Comfort and facility in dealing with a wide variety of business
records in many different electronic formats; knowledge of
grantmaking software a plus.
- Strong document management and quality control
- Organizational and creative problem-solving skills.
- Energetic, adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced,
sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Humility to undertake tasks as necessary to accomplish a
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service
- Passionate about philanthropy!
Please send a cover letter and resume to
(email@example.com) and include ‘Philanthropy
Coordinator’ in the title. In your cover letter please tell us how
your specific experience and accomplishments can add value to the
team. RFA will contact qualified applicants.