Alumni And Donor Relations Manager
- Institute of American Indian Arts
- New Mexico, United States
- Salary Commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Feb 10, 2022
- Position Type
- Executive, Fundraising, Alumni Affairs, Donor Relations, Fundraising Administration, Major Gifts, Programs, Community Outreach, Managing Volunteers
- Advocacy, Community Development, Education
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Under the direction of the Director of Institutional Advancement, the incumbent is charged with the development and implementation of plans, strategies, and/or proposals to coordinate and manage cultivation, recognition, and stewardship efforts designed to increase the active engagement of alumni, donors, and constituents of IAIA. Incumbent will contribute to the building and strengthening of relationships with alumni, supporters, other constituents, and donor prospects.
The incumbent develops and manages programming that creates opportunities for improving and enhancing the Institute’s relationship with its alumni, donors, prospects, and other constituents. The incumbent coordinates with various IAIA departments utilizing alumni and provides a wide range of related support for the Advancement activities. This position must support IAIA’s mission, vision, core values, and fundraising objectives.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert