The deadline to apply is 01/24/2022
ABOUT SOUTHERN HIV IMPACT FUND
The Southern HIV Impact Fund (SHIF) is a grantmaking program
serving community-based organizations (CBOs) located in nine
Southern states (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi,
North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas).
Provide substantive program and administrative support &
coordination within the Southern HIV Impact Fund.
- Associate degree or three years of relevant experience
- A certificate in program management (optional)
- Minimum of one-year administrative experience required.
- Preferred experience of living in the South and a working
knowledge of the Southern landscape
- A knowledge or framework of the injustices in healthcare
- Position requires highly organized, detail-oriented individual
with demonstrated ability to provide coordination to national
- Individual must be a self-motivated, critical thinker.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work
independently as well as a member of a team.
- Qualified individuals should understand the balance and
challenges between national program management and local community
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including
Teams) is required.
- Experience with web-based grants management systems (i.e.,
Salesforce) is preferred.
Senior Program Manager, Southern HIV Impact Fund
General Program & Administrative Coordination
- Provide general administrative and programmatic support across
within the Southern HIV Impact Fund including administrative
support, logistics coordination, data management, communications,
- Coordination of administrative processes relating to grants
- Coordination of data entry and reporting with organization’s
grants management system.
- Facilitate the funds disbursement processes including check
requests, ACH payments, agreements/correspondence, distribution to
grantees and record keeping.
- Provide informational materials to potential applicants,
reviewer committee teams, and funded organizations.
- Schedule and manage programmatic deadlines.
- Coordinate webinars and trainings for information
- Track literature, statistics, conference information and
abstract submission, grant opportunities and other resource
- Assist with program planning and developing/gathering
programmatic content for funding proposals and donor reports.
- Provide administrative and coordination support for the
planning and implementation of national meetings and site
- Field inquiries regarding grant guidelines, reporting
deadlines, and program requirements.
- Reconcile credit card and cash expenses for relevant program
- Provide additional support to program staff as needed.
Work is generally performed within the office environment
(in-person or at home) and includes significant phone contact with
grantees, technical assistance providers, vendors, and the
Position requires less than 10% of travel