The Catholic Diocese of Marquette seeks a
full-time Executive Director of Stewardship &
Development to join their team in
Marquette, MI. As the Executive Director of
Stewardship & Development, you will be responsible for
directing and promoting our mission to evangelize the beautiful
Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable of the Catholic
Church’s liturgical tradition and be committed to implementing the
Church’s directives as found in the official documents of the
- Communicate with all levels of clergy and laity.
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Upper Peninsula Catholic
- Set the strategic direction of all diocesan development
- Evangelize and share the message of our church with
- Cultivate major gift relationships.
- Maintain and promote the church’s mission and
WAGE/BENEFITS The Catholic Diocese of Marquette
puts great value in the Executive Director of Stewardship &
Development position by offering a salary of $65,000 -
$80,000/year, commensurate with knowledge and experience and a full
benefits package including pension and health care.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with the
- Willing to travel 20% - 40%.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Ability to take initiative, self-direct, and organize/arrange
If you accept the call, please apply online at diocese.hirescore.com
ABOUT The Diocese of Marquette: United in Word
and Sacrament and in communion with the universal Catholic Church,
witness to and proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ for all
people in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Learn more