Director, Benefactor Experience
- Allina Health
- Minnesota, United States
- Competitive Salary
- Closing date
- Feb 19, 2022
- Position Type
- Executive, Fundraising, Corporate and Foundation Relations, Fundraising Administration, Programs, Grant Administration
- Health, Philanthropic Advisors
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Job Description Summary
Oversees Stewardship, Recognition, Communications, and Events in support of Allina Health’s strategic philanthropic priorities. This role is responsible for envisioning and leading execution for key areas of interface with benefactors, partners, and internal teams to provide a consistent experience with The Office of Philanthropy and Allina Health.
- Defines and executes the Allina Health Philanthropy benefactor
experience through stewardship, recognition, communications, and
- Leads system initiatives to represent a single, strategic approach to stakeholder engagement within Allina Health Philanthropy.
- Serves as a member of the Office of Philanthropy Leadership Team (PLT).
- Develops and implements key stakeholder experience strategies
on behalf of Allina Health Philanthropy.
- Develops and executes a strategic system approach to stewarding and engaging varied audiences including annual giving, principal and major gift, and planned gift optimizing programmatic and individual benefactor stewardship strategies.
- Creates and manages a single, enterprise standard recognition program aligned with the Allina brand and honoring local unit/entity affiliation.
- Interfaces with Allina Health communication and external
relations teams in creating consistent benefactor engagement and
recognition program aligned with the enterprise strategies and
initiatives of Allina Health.
- Oversees Communication specialist(s) aligned with Allina’s brand and public relations including fundraising marketing materials, proposals, communication plans, event scripting, digital and web capabilities, etc.
- Oversees Events focused on informing benefactors and prospective benefactors of Allina Health’s strategic funding priorities at enterprise, regional, and local unit levels.
- Manages all Stewardship, recognition, communications, and
events employees and holds them accountable for role
responsibilities, competencies, individual performance and goals.
- Conducts ongoing coaching, review assessment, training, and education of staff.
- Responsible for engagement of employees and contributing to annual department-wide engagement plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, fundraising or related degree required or
- Master's degree in business, fundraising or related degree preferred
- 7+ years Fundraising experience with a proven track record raising major gifts and/or experience in leading a comprehensive, dynamic benefactor engagement program required and
- 7+ years Managing philanthropic operations, budgets and balance sheets of a complex nonprofit organization required and
- 7+ years Supervisory or management experience required
- Certified Fund Raising Executive preferred
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert