Melwood is seeking a collaborative and self-starter team member
with exceptional organizational and data management
The organization is looking for individuals to support the
administrative, philanthropic development teams, and financial
management functions. Reporting to the Donor Administrator, the
Gift Processor will play a critical role in the day-to-day
operations of Melwood and should know about Raiser's Edge with at
least two years of experience.
- Maintains reports and data integrity in Raiser's
- Identify data integrity issues and solutions and implement data
hygiene and maintenance best practices under the guidance of the
- Records all donor contributions for accounting and data
- Prepares and proofreads all correspondence, receipts, and
associated gift acknowledgments within 48 hours of gift
- Maintains complete and orderly records of all transactions and
- Manages the flow of documents for review, signature, and
- Generates and reviews routine internal and external
- Serves as a support for general philanthropic development calls
and email inquiries, executing responses or elevating as
- Proficient in Raiser's Edge (RE); RE certification
- Experience entering donations working with constituents vs.
- Knowledge of merging duplicate records.
- General knowledge and experience in financial reporting related
to funding development.
- Excellent ability to communicate via phone and email
- Customer-service approach to all tasks.
- Willingness to learn and pitch in at all levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Capability to work well under pressure with periodic heavy
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.