Senior Director, Marketing and Communications
- Episcopal Relief & Development
- New York, United States
- $140,000.00 - $150,000.00
- Closing date
- May 26, 2022
- Position Type
- Administrative, Public Relations and Communications
- Employment Type
- Full Time
For over 80 years, Episcopal Relief & Development has been working together with supporters and partners for lasting change around the world. Each year the organization facilitates healthier, more fulfilling lives for more than 3 million people struggling with hunger, poverty, disaster, and disease. Inspired by Jesus’ words in Matthew 25, Episcopal Relief & Development leverages the expertise and resources of Anglican and other partners to deliver measurable and sustainable change in three signature program areas: Women, Children, and Climate.
Episcopal Relief and Development seeks a Senior Director, Marketing & Communications, who is responsible for the development and execution of the organization’s marketing and communications strategy, with the goal of inspiring a diverse community of stakeholders to work together for lasting change.
Key qualifications include:
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of progressive experience managing and implementing public relations/communications/digital marketing strategies and goals.
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with brand development and implementation.
- Extensive experience managing the development and execution of digital marketing strategies, including the development of social media and web content across multiple digital channels. Experience working with web analytics and optimization tools.
- Experience working in a nonprofit, or a faith-based environment is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or a closely related field or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven success at developing and implementing digital marketing and social media strategies to enhance visibility, engagement and loyalty.
- Comfortable working in a faith-based environment.
- Commitment to organizational values and cultural diversity, equity and inclusion efforts in the workplace.
Development Resources, inc. is leading the Senior Director, Marketing & Communications search for Episcopal Relief and Development. To learn more and apply, please visit https://driconsulting.com/position/episcopal-mar-comm
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert