For over 80 years, Episcopal Relief & Development has been
working together with supporters and partners for lasting change
around the world. Each year the organization facilitates healthier,
more fulfilling lives for more than 3 million people struggling
with hunger, poverty, disaster, and disease. Inspired by Jesus’
words in Matthew 25, Episcopal Relief & Development leverages
the expertise and resources of Anglican and other partners to
deliver measurable and sustainable change in three signature
program areas: Women, Children, and Climate.
Episcopal Relief and Development seeks a Senior Director,
Marketing & Communications, who is responsible for the
development and execution of the organization’s marketing and
communications strategy, with the goal of inspiring a diverse
community of stakeholders to work together for lasting change.
Key qualifications include:
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of progressive experience managing and
implementing public relations/communications/digital marketing
strategies and goals.
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with brand development and implementation.
- Extensive experience managing the development and execution of
digital marketing strategies, including the development of social
media and web content across multiple digital channels. Experience
working with web analytics and optimization tools.
- Experience working in a nonprofit, or a faith-based environment
is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing,
Communications or a closely related field or equivalent work
experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven success at developing and implementing digital marketing
and social media strategies to enhance visibility, engagement and
- Comfortable working in a faith-based environment.
- Commitment to organizational values and cultural diversity,
equity and inclusion efforts in the workplace.
Development Resources, inc. is leading the
Senior Director, Marketing & Communications search for
Episcopal Relief and Development. To learn more and apply, please