Development Department is responsible for the stewardship
and cultivation of individual and institutional donors whose gifts
support our work, with a minimum annual goal of $4 million plus
(which increases annually). The Individual Giving Manager
will design, develop, and implement our Individual Giving program,
as part of the Development Team to ensure the success of all
Hybrid: three (3) days on site; two (2) days
- Identify and manage portfolio of individual donors and
prospects with an initial goal of $900,000 annually with a focus on
growing major gifts (donations of $5,000 or over) by 3% -5% per
- Work with staff and board and staff with solicitations (e.g.
portfolio development support, strategic counsel, and help with
donor communications and donor meetings.)
- Create and implement moves management plans to sustain and
increase funding from current and lapsed donors.
- Lead all annual fund donor engagement.
- Work to develop and provide ongoing management of Junior
- Increase Northside’s digital fundraising, website, and social
media in order to grow this revenue stream.
- Write ongoing pledge reminders to individual donors and others
- Cultivate, build relationships and acknowledge donors through
private and public recognition.
- Identify new Major Gift Prospects.
- Coordinate individual donor engagement and donor logistics at,
all Northside fundraising events, and our Annual Gala. Work closely
with Event Planner to ensure cultivation of individual donors.
- Serve as an “ambassador” for the organization at various
events, e.g., networking and special events as directed by
- Secondary Supervisor and Manager of Development Department in
the absence of Development Director.
- Work with Development Staff to assist with accurately maintain
Raiser’s Edge database, and electronic files and/or any other
development software used within the department.
- Work closely with development consultants to further develop
and enhance all individual major giving– inclusive of grant writer
and event planner, etc.
- Work closely with finance department to ensure accuracy of
donor records and gifts.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- A. degree and a minimum of three to five years’ individual
- Strong knowledge of donor cultivation solicitation and
- Proven ability to secure individual and major gifts.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing, friendly, engaging, and positive attitude and
excellent sense of humor.
- Superior Proficiency in Constant Contact and Raiser’s Edge;
Laser Fiche (iWave proficient). Superior Proficiency in Microsoft
Office suite including Office 365; Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Commitment to and enthusiasm for Northside’s mission.
- Ability to multi-task with outstanding organizational
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to
- Ability to work very well under pressure while remaining
positive and polished.
- Punctual and reliable; ability to work evenings and weekends as
Northside Center for Child Development provides
children and families the support they need to overcome
adversity and thrive. Our high quality, outcome-driven
behavioral, mental health and education services propel
struggling children forward… away from the ill-effects of poverty
and racism; toward a future limited only by the scope of their
Northside is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion. We
are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in hiring
or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual
orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We offer
competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a pleasant working
To apply, please submit a
with salary requirements,
resume, two writing samples, and three references to:
us at: www.NorthsideCenter.org