Now seeking a Community Advancement Specialist! The Cypress
Family is a place where:
- Generosity runs deep.
- A long tradition stands of working together in the spirit of
- Giving back gives people a sense of purpose.
- Giving back gives people a feeling that they can do something
to make a difference.
Our Community Advancement Specialist is a trusted advisor to
Cypress staff, both potential and current Cypress Cove residents
and their families, clients being cared for in their homes by
Cypress at Home as well as the SWFL community at large.
Main scope of responsibilities includes strategically
planning and executing a planned giving and fundraising program
across all 3 companies (Cypress Living, Cypress Cove, and Cypress
at Home) and being the voice of Philanthropy for the Cypress
Family. This position also currently supervises one direct report –
our Philanthropy & Volunteer Coordinator. If you are:
- A person who enjoys empowering older adults to lead rich,
rewarding, engaged and purposeful lives
then apply today to join the Cypress Family and be part of
something extraordinary! WE VALUE
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Work with a team who appreciates your passion and
- Build lasting relationships with residents and staff.
- Dependable and flexible work schedule.
- Access to wages before payday.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Developing and executing an annual Philanthropy plan that is
consistent with Cypress goals and objectives.
- Tracking and analyzing key fundraising activities and
- Maintaining knowledge of charitable tax laws and regulatory
compliance and accepting gifts and pledges as an agent for the
- Instilling a culture and appreciation of Philanthropy among all
Cypress staff and volunteers.
- Providing both collaborative and executive leadership to
significantly grow and diversify the donor base.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Relationship-focused, motivated, resourceful, and creative
- Demonstrated experience in making direct solicitations and
- Possess an interest and compassion for older adults.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 5 years’ experience in the
- Experience in a Senior Living community preferred.
WE ARE: Cypress Living
- Competitive health benefits
- Attractive compensation
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan with 6% company match
- FREE food – Robot salad maker (Sally!) and homemade soups in
- Continuing education opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $2K per semester scholarship program for you AND
- Milestone gifts
- EAP and Wellness programs
- FREE employee clinic sick visits
- Referral bonus opportunities
Southwest Florida’s complete resource for senior living care and
parent organization for Cypress Cove at HealthPark Florida and
Cypress at Home. Cypress Living tailors its services to anticipate,
meet, and exceed the needs of older adults – whether in their homes
or in our communities. Cypress Cove
flagship Life Plan Community, or CCRC, offers senior living at the
highest level of independence – with unmatched amenities, fine
dining and refined décor – as well as a full continuum of care that
includes Independent and Assisted Living, Memory Care, Long-Term
Care and Rehabilitation. Cypress at Home
Our mission is to provide innovative solutions for high-quality
care and services (Care Management, Home Care, Medical Care and
Home Health) by a trusted team of professionals that enables older
adults to thrive in their home and achieve their highest potential.
The Cypress family of companies is under
regulation of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
(CMS). Due to CMS requirements, all employees within the Cypress
Family are required to be fully vaccinated with the COVID-19
vaccine or have an approved medical or religious exemption on file
prior to their start date.
EOE/Drug Free &
Tobacco Free Workplace