Position Highlights (hybrid):
- The Individual and Family Giving (IFG) Supervisor reports to
the Director of IFG and works closely with them to implement plans
to maximize philanthropic revenues from individual and family
foundation sources benefitting their assigned disease sites as well
as supporting institutional priorities. They will be expected to
successfully manage their own Major Gift portfolio of individual
donors and prospects.
- The IFG Supervisor will be the Foundation’s liaison to
specifically assigned disease-site Chairpersons, faculty and staff,
with the ultimate goal of revenue growth through maximized
philanthropy. Will be entrenched in the efforts of assigned
disease-sites and be the Foundation’s expert, expected to
disseminate knowledge to donors, prospects, colleagues and
- They will be accountable for developing and maintaining a
strong multiyear pipeline of solicitations which contains a roadmap
for current financial projections, and track progress and course
correct when necessary.
- They will bring a depth of knowledge around best practices to
the role and manage all aspects of the cultivation and solicitation
cycle. They will be a positive, unifying and professionally mature
member of the team, who is action and goal oriented with a strong
understanding of how to be effective in a complex decentralized
Baseline Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 6 years in individual major and leadership gift (6
and 7 figure) fundraising, with progressive responsibilities in a
Healthcare or Higher Ed organization.
- Minimum of 1 year direct management and/or lead project
- Master’s degree
- Experience in Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM database
Interested Candidates, please apply here!!
here to apply!
Sr. Talent Advisor
Moffitt Cancer Center